- Today is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- check email, check the blog, check powerschool – turn in any missing assignments!
- Equipment return: Carly-camera, Nishan-camera, Brandon-camera, Richard-camera
- Phones off and on your shelf.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Morning meeting @ 9:45
- Gabby to 11th grade class meeting Flex block is at 10:45 am-11:20 am
- Q2 progress report closes today
- Pre-tech Salsa project overview
- Pin Design:
- round table: Autumn, Chieftain, Nishan, Jordan, Shamir, Noel, Prajwal, Gabby, Richard and Carly
- work morning: be mindful of expanding objects before resizing and color spec using color chart
- confirmation: date must read; 2019-2020
- Pin Design Description
- Other Skills USA competition information:
- any work that is overdue will be recorded as a 0 as Q2 progress reports close today
- Reading: https://digital-photography-school.com/understanding-depth-field-beginners/ – Due Friday morning
- Photos: you will need to check out a camera to do this. Due on Friday. Same shot with a shallow DOF and a deep DOF. 3 options emailed to me. Please name them appropriately. Example: DOF_mydog_shallow.jpg, DOF_mysdog_deep.jpg
- New sketchbook assignment Due 12/11 – draw a piece of food as realistically as possible. Use shading and detail! You can use color if you like.
- 12.7.18 Q2 progress report closes
- 12.10.18 and 12.11.18 MMU student visits 9:30-11:30