What publication did this photograph appear in? What is the photographers name?
- LAST CHANCE If you got the Creating Complex Art back with a sticky note on it saying to fix your DAM – please resubmit the hard copy – otherwise it will be late and you will lose a letter grade! They are currently marked late but I will remove if you submit today.
- Equipment return: Chieftain, Viktoria, Brandon, Jordan, Susmita, Gabe, Prajwal, Noel
- Check email, check blog, check Powerschool – many missing assignments.
- 10/10 – our first field trip! Leaving at 10:40. Hand in bagged lunch form!
- 10/24 – second field trip to Lane Press. Leaving at 9:40, back in time for lunch.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Morning meeting @ 10:00 a.m today, to accommodate students returning equipment, checking email/powerschool and organizing and prioritizing
- Review of Employability Rubric. This is 20% of your grade!
- Finish Mounting Procedure.
- print & mount your 5 complex objects in AI piece. This piece will be displayed in the lab. print your piece on tabloid sized paper (unless your original document is 8.5 x 11, then output onto 8.5 x 11 paper). If you will have a white border around your work, be mindful that the white space is equal.
- Hang in lab at your spot on the cork board, use push pins on the corners
- Due: EOD today
- Read: PortraitPhotography Worktime Portrait Assignment
- due date TBD but probably Friday EOD, stay tuned
- Sketchbook Assignment #3 – See Below – Due next Tuesday: Sept 25th. Reminder – spend a minimum of 30 minutes on each sketchbook assignment. You have an entire week to work on these.
- 12:45 p.m. Moving day! We will move seats this afternoon. Mercedes, Gabe and Shakur you are staying put. Everyone else, please take everything off of your desktops and backup on the server! Clean up all your papers and be ready to move to your new spot.
- Sketchbook Assignment #2 overdue. Be mindful of the grading policy if your work is more than one week late (without prior approval) it will not be accepted and remain a zero
- Research famous Portraits and Portrait Photographers – be able to name at least two and tell me about their work. Due: by beginning of day tomorrow (will be a wipe board assignment)
- 9.20.18 CTE program Open House | 6-8 pm
- 9.24.18 Field Trip to Lane press at 9:40.
- 9.28.18 Progress Reports close
- 10.10.18 Field Trip to Ben & Jerry’s