- Lyndon Design competition; good luck Makayla, Shyanne, Kayley!
- CCV Drawing class bus departs at 9:40 sharp
- Shyanne’s: SkillsUSA paperwork to Mrs. Brown
- Myla is at Eastern’s today- go Myla!
- Library closed today from 8:00-10:15 am
- 9A PE class meets in the rink at 12:45
- Equipment Return-
- Independent logo project with a quick turnaround
- if you are interested take a look Chachago logo project (1)
- additional questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juniors: Try a Major Day at VTC.
- Check out these awesome opportunities to be on the college campus
- Check out the website https://www.vtc.edu/academics/high-school-students/try-major-day-randolph-center-campus
- Let us know if you want to go!
- CTE student volunteers to represent CTE and help out on Wednesday, April 18 from 10 a.m – 2:00 p.m. at our Career Fair & Job Expo.
- Opportunity to write your this summer AND get college credit!!!! Flyer_college course_essays
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- DCM 1 Job shadow paperwork
- review paperwork
- signed paperwork due Tuesday 3.20.18
- Bookjacket: Work time –
- build your first comp and include: Front cover, spine, and back cover
- copy: include book title, author, and additional type (jabber review, quote, etc)
- imagery: remember you can only use user generated imagery or stock images!
- print by scaling to fit on 11 x 17, include marks and place in hand in box. Due EOD
- Drawing Assignment: 2 vans sneakers templates overdue
- No drawing assignment for next week.
- 3.21.18 | A Wrinkle in Time movie. Bus will depart at 9:30 sharp!
- 3.29.18 CTE Step Up Day
- 4.4.18 @ 10:00 am | Markey Read resume presentation
- 4.6.18 3 Quarter grades close
- 4.23.18 thru 4.27.18 Spring break