- NTHS practice at 9:45 in auditorium
- Lyndon Design Comp tomorrow!
- Be in DCM by 7:50 am
- email/check in before tomorrow with 1/2 and 7/8 block teachers, reminding them that you will be missing class on Friday
- Equipment Return – Matt: Computer, Kayley: Computer, Myla: Flash
- English at 11:15
- Juniors: Try a Major Day at VTC.
- Check out these awesome opportunities to be on the college campus
- Check out the website https://www.vtc.edu/academics/high-school-students/try-major-day-randolph-center-campus
- Let us know if you want to go!
- CTE student volunteers to represent CTE and help out on Wednesday, April 18 from 10 a.m – 2:00 p.m. at our Career Fair & Job Expo.
- Opportunity to write your this summer AND get college credit!!!! Flyer_college course_essays
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Bookjacket: Work time –
- build your first comp and include: Front cover, spine, and back cover
- copy: include book title, author, and additional type (jabber review, quote, etc)
- imagery: remember you can only use user generated imagery or stock images!
- Once comp is complete, print by scaling to fit on 11 x 17, include marks and place in hand in box. Due EOD tomorrow
- Drawing Assignment: 2 vans sneakers templates due YESTERDAY.
- No drawing assignment for next week.
- 3.21.18 | A Wrinkle in Time movie day