- English at 11:15
- Put in CTE Applications for 2nd year! Once you and your parents/guardians have completed the application, if you have a challenge getting your guidance counselor to sign the app, bring the app to us and we will help you!
- 3rd Quarter Progress closes on Friday – please check for missing work!
- Equipment Return: Matt: computer and flash, Kayley: Camera
- student walk out planned for next Wednesday, take a look at the website
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Ms. Papp on Job Shadow Experiences
- Start Thumbnail sketches of Book Jacket – client meetings next Tues!
- book reading and worksheet due: OVERDUE Monday 3/5
- Research Sheet due: OVERDUE Wed. 3/7
- Drawing Assignment: 2 vans sneakers templates due 3/10
Choose one for both sneakers (2 different designs) or one each of the following themes:
– LOCAL FLAVOR –
• What is special about where you live? • How can you showcase local pride? • What is unique about your home that would be fun to highlight?
– OFF THE WALL –
• What does this mean to you?
• What does “off the wall” look like?
• Think outside the box, and off the wall!
You can add to the drawing template: Build off of your shoes. Experiment with cardboard, wire, different clay bodies, paper mache, found objects, and anything else you can add to embellish your designs and give your shoes a better way to attract attention.
- 3.9.18 3rd Quarter progress period close
- 3.9.18 CTE application deadline
- 3.14.18 | National Technical Honor Society induction ceremony