- Our last day together in DCM…….how exciting!
- Let an instructor know if you are unable to attend recognition night tonight
- EHS exams: A56/B56 exams
- CHS Exams 8-10 (Savanah)
- CHS Grad practice 1:00
- Kadie CVU 8:30-10:30
- Recognition Night: students plan to arrive between 6:15 and 6:30
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- DCM_EOY_ survey1
- please complete and place in turn in box, name is optional, thanks!
- Collect inventory: book, headphones,trays, tablets
- Pass out Portfolio grades
- DCM Yearbook distribution
- EOY celebration in DCM with lunch on us
- Recognition Practice:
- Ice cream at noon/ picnic tables in the enclosed area near the football fields. Photo booths will be set up for photos at that point.
- Students in the Rink by 12:35
- Awards/recognitions/give away of 5 $100 giftcards/practice. Students will be dismissed from the rink.
- Make PDF’s of project work (in case you don’t have the software home)
- Save whatever work you want to take home on a flash drive (remember that your Lightroom catalog and raw photographs are saved locally) see Ms. V if you need a flash drive
- Clean workstation & monitor
- Pair keyboard, mouse and screen and place on shelf
- Remove your work from the walls
- Take home presentation boards and other work you might want to keep. Don’t wait till
- Recycle files you do not need. Printed projects and prototypes in good condition may be donated to the classroom as samples, as can manila folders with minimal writing
- DO NOT delete project/assignment work off of the server
- DO delete all personal files off of desktop/server
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates: