- Here we go the final week in DCM….!
- Lane Press paperwork: Joey and Dresden please check in with Ms.P to update her
- Grades close today; any missing assignments will be reflected as such (NTI)
- EHS exams begin tomorrow
- EOY transportation review
- Tues-Thurs island bus leaves at 1:00 on Thurs sign up for bus in CTE office (students are strongly encouraged to attend our practice)
- make up time:
- Dresden-10 minutes, lunch or break?
- Dennis Healy will be coming tomorrow from 10-11 to see your snowboard designs!
Assignments for the week:
- DCM_EOY_ survey1
- please complete and place in turn in box, name is optional, thanks!
- Collect inventory: book, headphones,trays, tablets
- Flash drives
- Snowboard assignment
- If you missed yesterday’s presentation, it is here: https://vimeo.com/220629194
- template is on the server (workgroup/snowboard template)
- first comp due EOD today!
- DCM yearbook
- was due EOD Thursday June 8th…..missing pages from-
- Check to make sure you are not missing any projects. If you are, you will need to prioritize you time over the next week.
Once you have submitted ALL DCM work…..
- We have small portfolios for your work. See a teacher.
- Output 8 ½ x 11 prints of all your portfolio work for your portfolio book. (process book and other prototypes can go in side pockets).
- Take home presentation boards and other work you might want to keep. Don’t wait till Thursday.
- Make PDF’s of project work (in case you don’t have the software home)
- Save whatever work you want to take home on a flash drive (remember that your Lightroom catalog and raw photographs are saved locally) see Ms. V if you need a flash drive
- Clean workstation & monitor
- Remove your work from the walls
- Recycle files you do not need. Printed projects and prototypes in good condition may be donated to the classroom as samples, as can manila folders with minimal writing
- DO NOT delete project/assignment work off of the server
- DO delete all personal files off of desktop/server
- Check in books, color wheels and tools with an instructor
- 6.14.17 • Burton field trip
- 6.15.17 EOY celebration (morning) + Recognition Practice in the morning (afternoon)
- 6.15.17 Recognition Ceremony (in the evening)
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Food label: Waiting for printing sign-off, and numbers, from client.