- Today in history in 1970…….the Beatles release “Let it Be” album
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Portfolio: REVISIONS steps 1-4.
- gather all project folders/assignment/resume and supporting documents needed to revise pieces.
- continue revising selected project/assignment work/process book. Remember to prioritize revisions as revisions should be complete by Friday………….
- We will start mounting on Weds + Thurs. We will begin setting up our online portfolios on Monday
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Process Book:
- first comp was due EOD 5/4
- revisions due EOW
- project list: Spencer, Courtney, Danny, check in with instructor so you can update us
Late or Missing Work:
- CD Packaging:
- Final was due EOD 4/20
- CD: Turn in folder with one cut and assembled CD package + one flat and uncut, with marks.
- First comp was due EOD Monday 4/17
- Band worksheet was due EOD Friday 4/7
- Thumbs and Research was due EOD Monday 4/10
- 5.19.17 • VT career & tech state assessment
- 5.26.17 • DCM Digital portfolio due
- 5.29.17 • No school in observance of Memorial Day
- 6.6.17- 6.8.14 • DCM Portfolio presentations
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Design Studio:
- Research Sheet
- first comp EJ Tree Committee: was Due EOD 5/4
- Exchange: Signage; update instructor. Coupon: once we get content from client, meet with instructor for formatting options.
- Health Services: work with instructor to script client “reminder”email
- Food label: jalapeno: update imagery. Print all labels on stock and mail to client. Waiting for printing sign-off, and numbers, from client. Once we have sign-off, work with Ms. V to output several of each label on card stock (score, trim, fold and drill holes)
- Save your work to Workgroup/17092_CheeseSpreadLabels.