- Happy Friday!
- Equipment return: Joey/ laptop
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Re- PDF midterm vocab cards
- No marks
- check use bleed settings
- Work time: see due dates below
- process book
- begin revising selected project/assignment work
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Process Book:
- first comp was due EOD 5/4
- List of projects was due EOD 5/4
Late or Missing Work:
- CD Packaging:
- Final was due EOD 4/20
- CD: Turn in folder with one cut and assembled CD package + one flat and uncut, with marks.
- First comp was due EOD Monday 4/17
- Band worksheet was due EOD Friday 4/7
- Thumbs and Research was due EOD Monday 4/10
- 5.19.17 • VT career & tech state assessment
- 5.26.17 • DCM Digital portfolio due
- 5.29.17 • No school in observance of Memorial Day
- 6.6.17- 6.8.14 • DCM Portfolio presentations
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Design Studio:
- Research Sheet
- first comp EJ Tree Committee: was Due EOD 5/4
- Exchange: Signage; update instructor. Coupon: once we get content from client, meet with instructor for formatting options.
- Health Services: work with instructor to script client “reminder”email
- Food label: jalapeno: update imagery. Print all labels on stock and mail to client. Waiting for printing sign-off, and numbers, from client. Once we have sign-off, work with Ms. V to output several of each label on card stock (score, trim, fold and drill holes)
- Save your work to Workgroup/17092_CheeseSpreadLabels.