- Courtney/Book + original bookjacket return
- English @ 11:15 am
- Dan Post Senning @ 1:00 pm
- Danny- return laptop/flash drive
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Review documents, requirements, rubrics
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Process Book:
- first comp due EOD Thursday 5/4
Late or Missing Work:
- CD Packaging:
- Final was due EOD 4/20
- CD: Turn in folder with one cut and assembled CD package + one flat and uncut, with marks.
- First comp was due EOD Monday 4/17
- Band worksheet was due EOD Friday 4/7
- Thumbs and Research was due EOD Monday 4/10
- 5.3.17 • Eileen Sinopoli portfolio presentation; DCM lab at 9:45 am.
- 5.19.17 • VT career & tech state assessment
- 5.26.17 • DCM Digital portfolio due
- 5.29.17 • No school in observance of Memorial Day
- 6.6.17- 6.8.14 • DCM Portfolio presentations
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Design Studio:
- Research Sheet
- first comp EJ Tree Committee: Due EOD Thursday
- Exchange: Signage; make revisions based on instructor feedback, re-submit. Coupon: once we get content from client, meet with instructor for formatting options.
- Health Services: waiting for reply from client.
- Food label: waiting for printing sign-off, and numbers, from client. Once we have sign-off, work with Ms. V to output several of each label on card stock (score, trim, fold and drill holes)
- Save your work to Workgroup/17092_CheeseSpreadLabels.
- Human Powered Bike Parade poster: Waiting on new logo from client. Print and cut 20.
- Move all files into Workgroup/17079_Humanpoweredparade. Due: EOD today