- Happy May and welcome back, we hope you had a restful break!
- Courtney/Book + original bookjacket return
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Overview; presenters and timeline.
- Process Book
- CCV, client work and/0r EJ Trees
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Process Book:
- due date: we will give you a due date this week
Late or Missing Work:
- CD Packaging:
- Final was due EOD 4/20
- CD: Turn in folder with one cut and assembled CD package + one flat and uncut, with marks.
- First comp was due EOD Monday 4/17
- Band worksheet was due EOD Friday 4/7
- Thumbs and Research was due EOD Monday 4/10
- May 2 • Dan Post Sending presentation; DCM lab at 1:00 pm. Email your teachers if you are missing class (consider it a field trip)
- May 3 • Eileen Sinopoli portfolio presentation; DCM lab at 9:45 am.
- 5.19.17 • VT career & tech state assessment
- 5.26.17 • DCM Digital portfolio due
- 5.29.17 • No school in observance of Memorial Day
- 6.6.17- 6.8.14 • DCM Portfolio presentations
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Design Studio:
- Research Sheet
- first comp EJ Tree Committee: Due EOD Thursday
- Exchange: Signage; make revisions based on instructor feedback, re-submit. Coupon: once we get content from client, meet with instructor for formatting options.
- Health Services: waiting for reply from client.
- Food label: update instructor on client response. Please make sure you are saving your work to Workgroup/17092_CheeseSpreadLabels.
- Human Powered Bike Parade poster: Move all files into Workgroup/17079_Humanpoweredparade. Due: EOD today