- Courtney/Book + original bookjacket return
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- 9:45- 11:00 Worktime:
- CD: Turn in folder with one cut and assembled CD package + one flat and uncut, with marks.
- CCV, client work and/0r EJ Trees
- Process Book
- 11:15 Game/movie day……..let’s review the particulars
- both product label and CD folders must be complete and turned in
- work stations must be organized, clean and tidy
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Process Book:
- due after break
Late or Missing Work:
- Final due date was due EOD Monday 4/17
- CD Packaging:
- First comp was due EOD Monday 4/17
- Band worksheet was due EOD Friday 4/7
- Thumbs and Research was due EOD Monday 4/10
- Final was due EOD yesterday 4/20
- 4.24.17- 4.28.17 April break
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Olivia: Lane Press Summer internship cover letter + resume due to Melinda April 28th. email: email@example.com.
- Design Studio:
- Research Sheet + thumbnails for EJ Tree Committee was due last Friday. See teacher comments.
- Exchange: waiting for instructor feedback. Coupon: once we get content from client, meet with instructor for formatting options.
- Health Services: waiting for reply from client.
- Food label: update instructor on client decision on layout. Please make sure you are saving your work to Workgroup/17092_CheeseSpreadLabels.
- Human Powered Bike Parade poster: See email for final sponsors. Then email pdf x1A. CHECK BLEED SETTINGS for pdf—make sure to turn on document bleeds….