- CTE Scholarship applications:
- complete and turn in by April 14th. If you don’t complete an application then you are not eligible for any scholarship/s
- equipment return: Charlotte/flash drive
- English today at 11:15
- Joey and Dresden. Make sure you are dressed professionally tomorrow. Print out an updated copy of your resume and bring a small stack of business cards to pass out as needed.
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Lane Press co-op: site visit is this Wednesday, April 12th, at 10:00am. Ms. Papp will bring you.
- Design Studio:
- Research Sheet + thumbnails for EJ Tree Committee was due last Friday. See teacher comments.
- Exchange: BC/LTRH: waiting for client sign off to reprint
- Exchange: Finish signage and print for instructor feedback
- Health Services:
- create thumbnails of letterhead and BC for both renditions. Due EOD Wednesday
- Food label: continue building. First comp due EOD Wednesday
- Human Powered Bike Parade poster: make changes to poster based on phone meeting. Comp due to teacher EOD today.
- CVU Senior Portfolio Presentation invite. waiting for client response.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Food label
- CCV, client work and/0r EJ Trees
Due Dates: (* means new today)
Late or Missing Work:
- CD Packaging:
- Band worksheet was due EOD Friday 4/7
- Thumbs and Research was due EOD Monday 4/10
- Complete first comp of label design was Due EOD Friday 4/7
- 4.24.17- 4.28.17 April break