- Milton SBACs this morning
- English @ 11:15 am
- State Skills Comp Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center in Burlington Wish Savannah + Jason good luck! (Be ready to leave from CTE at 12:15. You may take lunch at 11:45 am)
- Savannah, meet with an instructor this morning to review technology.
DCM1 Client work/DCM 2 updates:
- Lane Press co-op: site visit is April 12th, Ms. Papp will bring you.
- Design Studio:
- Research Sheet + thumbnails for EJ Tree Committee was due Friday. Waiting for teacher comments.
- Exchange: Begin signage.
- Health Services:
- Waiting on instructor feedback.
- Food label: Begin building digital template.
- Human Powered Bike Parade poster: waiting on teacher feedback.
- CVU Senior Portfolio Presentation invite. Meet with an instructor to review project and get started.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- If you did not already: make (1) PDF x1/A w/marks (make sure to turn on document bleed settings). Titled: bookjacket_initials.
- place (1) copy in workgroup folder 2017 bookjacket (All set: Arvid, Dresden, Kadie, Jason)
- Brand/label/prototype: Finish building your digital template and figure out what point size your Quantity Statement needs to be. Print and show instructor for sign off.
- Food label
- Thank you note to Ms. Gulick
- CCV, client work and/0r EJ Trees
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Thank you to Ms. Gulick was Due EOD Friday 4/7
- Write a draft first in google docs, print and turn in for teacher corrections.
- Hand write the final draft on your personal stationery.
- Make sure to personalize the note and to thank her for working with you on the bookjacket project.
- Digital Template. Print to size and scale with marks and turn in for teacher approval. Due EOD Friday 4/7
Late or Missing Work:
- HW—bring vessel/package to school. was due BOD Monday 3/27
- Research sheet + thumbnails (logo/label) + brand story. Due EOD Wednesday 3/29
- 4/6/17 Flynn Theater Show • Bus departs @ 9:15 am