- Youth Risk Behavior Survey @ 10:00 am in DCM- Olivia
- Danny & Dresden to CAWD @ 10:00- 11:00 am
- English @ 11:15
- CTE returning students application deadline: March 10th
- Jason: The Exchange; thumbnails for BC and Letterhead Due EOD today
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Bookjacket Unit
- work day
- Imagery: utilize images in Workgroup|Thinkstock folder when at all possible. If you need an image from Thinkstock site, Ms. V will check your thumbnail and approve it before she downloads the image.
- First Comp client meetings: 2/22 Wednesday 12:45 pm-1:10 pm. 2/23 Thursday 12:45 pm-1:45 pm and 2/24 Friday 10:00 am-11:00 am.
- When you are ready to print, scale to fit 11×17, DO NOT tile.
- First Comp due was due EOD yesterday 2/20
- Dream Montage
- begin building comp is PS (300 PPI). Due Date: EOD Friday 2.24
Due Dates: (* means new today)
Late or Missing Work:
- Cover rough assignment in InDesign. Save in Semester 2/Assignments. Print, put your name on it and place in hand in box. Due 2/15
- Dream Montage
- research and ideation: description paragraph was due Thursday 2/9 EOD. Put your name on it a place in the hand in box
- Resolution Quiz corrections. was due Monday 1/30
- Using your notes and the handout, correct any errors on the new copy of the quiz. Staple new on top of old and resubmit both.
- Wednesday 2.22: Youth Risk Behavior Survey (10-11)
- 2. 22 @ 12:45-1:10 and 2.23 @ 12:45-1:45 and 2.24 @ 10-11. Bookjacket client meetings (comps)
- 2.23 @11-12 pm copyright presentation in DCM 1
Friday 2.24: Full student council meeting at noon. Pizza and cider will be served.