- The name of Monday is derived from Old English Mōnandæg and Middle English Monenday, originally a translation of Latin dies lunae “day of the Moon“. So, Happy Moon Day!
- EHS Exam Week continues (Thursday Jan. 19th- Wednesday Jan. 25th):
- EHS students are expected to attend CTE, except during a EHS exam.
- Lunch change: Rink is closed
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- selections and layer masks.
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- * PS Collage due EOD Wednesday
- save to Semester Two/Assignments/Photoshop/Collage
- Save all images from google into an images folder
- Save all edited images into an “edited images” folder
- Save final document as a psd + as a jpeg.
- Book jacket re-brand project…… the beginning
- read book. Due: 1.31.17
- SkillsUSA optional contests:
- SkillsUSA T-shirt, Photography, Advertising Design competition due before 1/16/17
- National SkillsUSA pin + t-shirt must be completed by 1/27/17
Late or Missing Work:
- Stationery packet: BC/Letterhead due Friday 1/20
- Landscape Painting was due Friday 1/20
- save to Semester Two/Assignments/Digital Painting/Landscape
- Coloring Book was due Friday 1/20
- Download coloring book (workgroup/coloring book)
- save to Semester Two/Assignments/Digital Painting/Coloring Book
- 1/26 Semester 2 begins
- 1/26 SkillsUSA CTE competition