- We made it, welcome to the last class of 2016!!!
- Do not come to school on Monday January 2nd. No-one will be here. Classes resume Tuesday 1/3
- DCM party: Deliver all your goodies to the production room
- English: we will have English at 10:00 this morning.
- T-Shirt design check in: questions, comments?
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Please turn in one folded/cut thank you card for grading.
- Your thank you cards + job shadow info cards must be completed and addressed before you partake in DCM festivities….
- Build thank you cards in AI. Artboard size:6.25 x 9
- Print 5 cards: send to printer, Ms. V will make sure they are on nice paper
- Celebration time!!!
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Pin Design Final due date EOD Weds 1/4
- Based on the comments from Friday’s roundtable, make revisions to your pin
- you can only use images that you create, photograph or get from Thinkstock
- use placeholder images until you get instructor permission. Once approved, then work with Ms. Vaida to get final versions.
- Stationery packet: BC/Letterhead due after break.
- SkillsUSA optional contests:
- SkillsUSA T-shirt, Photography, Advertising Design competition due before 1/16/17
- National SkillsUSA pin + t-shirt must be completed by 1/27/17
Late or Missing Work:
- Job Shadow work both were due Monday 12/19
- Student Assessments
- drafts of thank you letters
- Job Shadow Informational Cards due Weds EOD 12/21
- Stationery Thank you card due EOD Weds 12/21
- 12.22.16 Last day of school for 2016 + DCM party!