- Who is the next president of the United States of America???
- Thanks you cards:
- Savanah & Aislynn- cards are ready to print. Once printed, have students sign, address envelopes and mail
- Jason- digital comp due EOD
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Dealer.com trip
- business casual dress
- bus departs after we take attendance, we will return by lunch
- Type sculpture:
- make revisions based on feedback on first comp
- If time allows; you can work on one of the contests (google doodle or bumper sticker design) OR find a type tutorial to complete.
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Project A10 | Typographic Sculpture Final Due Date EOD Thursday November 17th
- Optional contests
- Google Doodle: https://doodles.google.com/d4g/
- Bumper Sticker Design: http://www.vtsbdc.org/programs/real-youth-entrepreneurship/student-events
- Tutorial Time. TYPE TUTORIALS!
- Tutorial form: type-tutorial-handout
- Submit tutorial form + a print out of the thing you made, and turn in.
Late or Missing Work:
- 11.09.16 (Wednesday) Dealer.com tour/field trip
- 11.15.16 NEIT presentation
- 11.16.16 (Wednesday) Offset House tour/field trip