- Spirit Week, day 3: Fandom Day
- Lane Press Tour Business casual/professional dress + IDs required. Bus departs after we take attendance and we will return before lunch.
- Thank you cards: revise, reprint and resubmit, thanks!
- Quarter 1 ends on Friday; check Gradebook. Plan accordingly to complete/turn in any missing assignments
- Type Sculpture: Check gradebook to see what is missing and what is incomplete (WIP: work in progress)
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Typographic Sculpture
- Workday: continue building the piece in AI
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Project A10 | Typographic Sculpture Final Due Date TBD
- #3—Digital Comp: First digital comp due EOD Friday (or sooner!)
- *Sketchbook Assignment: Type as Meaning. Due Thursday BOD.
Late or Missing Work:
- Project A10 | Typographic Sculpture
- #2- turn inProject folders: so we can give you a grade for concept development. Make sure you include your research sheet (print it out), thumbnail sheets, and rough(s).was Due EOD Monday 10/31
- #1—Build dummy, thumbnails and do research. was Due EOD Thursday 10/27
- Read Graphic Design Solutions (the orange book). Chapter 2: p. 26-34 (stop at the bottom of first column– ending with “printing or digital loading”).
- Take notes on bold terms and the 5 steps to solving a design problem. Was due 10/27
- hierarchy exercise. Was Due EOD Tuesday (10/18)
- Shooting Assignment: Rule of Thirds. Was Due BOD Wednesday (10/19)
- If you haven’t started shooting outside of school, try to check a camera out at some point this week, and try to find more personally engaging locations to shoot.
- Import into LR and submit printed contact sheet.
- Pivot Portrait. Due EOD Wednesday (10/19)
- 11.09.16 (Wednesday) Dealer.com tour/field trip
- 11.15.16 NEIT presentation
- 11.16.16 (Wednesday) Offset House tour/field trip