- Ms. V is in charge for the day. Welcome our guest teacher who is here to help!
- Spirit Week, day 1: Costume Day
- Quarter 1 ends on Friday; check Gradebook. Plan accordingly to complete/turn in any missing assignments
- Tour on Wednesday. Business casual/professional dress + IDs required.
- Ben- turn in Graphic Design Solutions vocab.
- Thank you cards: Savanah and Aislynn, print out first comp (however much you have done) at the end of the day.
- Turn in project folder EOD today, so we can give you a grade for concept development. Make sure you include your research sheet (print it out), thumbnail sheets, and rough(s).
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Sketchbook Assignment: Type as Meaning. Due Thursday BOD.
- Typographic Sculpture
- Workday: once you received the OK on you roughs (you will have to decide for yourself…), continue building the piece in AI
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Project A10 | Typographic Sculpture Final Due Date TBD
- #2—Rough: Should be finished this morning.
- #3—Digital Comp: First digital comp due TBD
Late or Missing Work:
- Project A10 | Typographic Sculpture
- #1—Build dummy, thumbnails and do research. was Due EOD Thursday 10/27
- Read Graphic Design Solutions (the orange book). Chapter 2: p. 26-34 (stop at the bottom of first column– ending with “printing or digital loading”).
- Take notes on bold terms and the 5 steps to solving a design problem. Was due 10/27
- hierarchy exercise. Was Due EOD Tuesday (10/18)
- Shooting Assignment: Rule of Thirds. Was Due BOD Wednesday (10/19)
- If you haven’t started shooting outside of school, try to check a camera out at some point this week, and try to find more personally engaging locations to shoot.
- Import into LR and submit printed contact sheet.
- Pivot Portrait. Due EOD Wednesday (10/19)
- 11.02.16 (Wednesday) Lane Press tour/field trip
- 11.09.16 (Wednesday) Dealer.com tour/field trip
- 11.15.16 NEIT presentation
- 11.16.16 (Wednesday) Offset House tour/field trip