- PSAT’s on Wednesday for most of you….
- Equipment return: Danny–laptop/flash; Charlotte, Savannah, Jason, Arvid–cameras; Spencer–E-gauge
- NEIT presentation will be re-scheduled, stay tuned
- English at 11:15 am
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- worktime: DCM work is your first priority. If you are all caught up, then you have the following choices:
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- hierarchy exercise. Due EOD Tuesday (10/18)
- Shooting Assignment: Rule of Thirds. Due BOD Wednesday (10/19)
- If you haven’t started shooting outside of school, try to check a camera out at some point this week, and try to find more personally engaging locations to shoot.
- Import into LR and submit printed contact sheet.
- Pivot Portrait. Due EOD Wednesday (10/19)
- * Sketchbook Assignment. Due BOD Monday (10/24)
- Sketchbook assignment: Rhythm Due BOD Thursday (10/13)
- Hand drawn type exercise. Due EOD Friday (10/14)
- 10.18.16 NEIT presentation
- 10.18.16 for seniors applying to college:FAFSA info session @ 11:00 in EHS library lab
- 10.20/10.21 NO SCHOOL
- 10.26.16 Ben & Jerry’s Tour (re-scheduled due to PSATs)
- 10.25.2016 Career Coordinator visit