- Partner up. There will be one group of three.
- You will take turns photographing each other. The photographer decides where and how the model will pose and will then decide where to stand.
- The photographer must plant a “pivot foot.” Like making a pass in basketball, once the shoot begins, the photographer may not move the “pivot foot.” However, the photographer may stretch, bend, and twist to get as many different compositions as possible. The photographer should utilize a full range of movement.
- Experiment with edge tension, rule of thirds, and leading lines
- Take as many photos as you can (minimum 20). Then switch roles.
- Import photos into LR. Choose best image that you took and edit.
- Print out contact sheet and edited image.
- Export edited image as a jpg