- It’s Monday, Hooray 🙂
- Congratulations to Bob Dylan, Nobel Peace Prize recipient in literature!
- PSAT’s on Wednesday, check the schedule especially if you were not in on Friday. Ben & Jerry’s trip has been re-scheduled for next week (10/26)
- Equipment return: Arvid -ruler
- Tomorrow in DCM lab: NEIT presentation
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Image editing in Lightroom, take 2. Why do my prints look nothing like what I see on the computer screen and what do I do about it??
- Exporting DNGs (save to workgroups/Digital Photography/5 edits)
- Pivot portraits, image capture on the edge. Get ready-
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- hierarchy exercise. Due EOD Tuesday (10/18)
- Shooting Assignment: Rule of Thirds. Due BOD Wednesday (10/19)
- If you haven’t started shooting outside of school, try to check a camera out at some point this week, and try to find more personally engaging locations to shoot.
- Import into LR and submit printed contact sheet.
- * Pivot Portrait. Due EOD Wednesday (10/19)
- Type Assignment: Song Lyric was due EOD Wednesday (10/12)
- Sketchbook assignment: Rhythm Due BOD Thursday (10/13)
- Hand drawn type exercise. Due EOD Friday (10/14)
- 10.18.16 NEIT presentation
- 10.18.16 for seniors applying to college:FAFSA info session @ 11:00 in EHS library lab
- 10.20/10.21 NO SCHOOL
- 10.26.16 Ben & Jerry’s Tour (re-scheduled due to PSATs)
- 10.25.2016 Career Coordinator visit