- English at 11:15 am
- Spencer: check use artboard in JPEG setting (range: art board 1)and replace JPEG (Adobe Design Center Assignment)
- Is anyone going to Women Can Do conference this week?
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Review Rule of Thirds shooting assignment
- Meet with your Printing book partners for final revisions
- Work time on Song lyric + photo editing.
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Printing book pages revisions due EOD Wednesday (10/12)
- Type Assignment: Song Lyric due EOD Wednesday (10/12)
- Sketchbook assignment: Rhythm Due BOD Thursday (10/13)
- Photo Editing Assignment: Due EOD Friday (10/14)
- Shooting Assignment: Rule of Thirds. Due BOD Wednesday (10/19)
- If you haven’t started shooting outside of school, try to check a camera out at some point this week, and try to find more personally engaging settings to shoot.
- Import into LR and submit printed contact sheet.
- Read DBI (blue book) p.246-249 (text alignment + leading/letterspacing) Due: BOD Monday (10/10)
- Type assignment: Type as Shape/Pattern due EOD Monday (10/10)
- Shutter: was due BOD Wednesday (10/5)
- 10.13.16 Woman Can Do conference: at Vermont Technical College in Randolph VT. 7:00 am -3:45 pm.
- 10.19.16 Ben & Jerry’s tour
- 10.20/10.21 NO SCHOOL