- Welcome to Monday, on this day in 1857, did you know that the American Chess Association was formed in New York City?
- Camera return- Arvid
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Aperture review
- Photo editing basics in Lightroom
- Shooting Assignment: Aperture + Shutter review + composition (rule of thirds)
- Editing Assignment: see below
- DBI (blue book) p.246-249 (text alignment + leading/letterspacing)
- review reading and definitions
- make sure to turn in definitions for credit in GD
- After break:
- New sketchbook assignment: Rhythm! !! ! !! ! !!
- History of printing process assignment
- complete revisions and re-submit by EOD tomorrow
Due Dates: (* means new today)
- Read DBI (blue book) p.246-249 (text alignment + leading/letterspacing) Due: BOD Monday (10/10) today
- Type assignment: Type as Shape/Pattern due EOD Monday (10/10) today
- * Printing book pages revisions due EOD Tuesday (10/11)
- Type Assignment: Song Lyric due EOD Wednesday (10/12)
- * Sketchbook assignment: Rhythm Due BOD Thursday (10/13)
- * Photo Editing Assignment: Due EOD Friday (10/14)
- * Shooting Assignment: Rule of Thirds. Due BOD Wednesday (10/19)
- If you haven’t started shooting outside of school, try to check a camera out at some point this wee, and try to find more personally engaging settings to shoot.
- Import into LR and submit printed contact sheet.
- Adobe Design Center Assignment: make edits/corrections and reprint.
- -Arvid- replace older version with the updated revised file JPEG in Groups/workgroup/Adobe Design Center
- Dresden, Kade and Danny-check use artboard in JPEG setting and replace JPEG
- Shutter: was due BOD Wednesday (10/5)
- Import photos directly into your LR catalog. Make a contact sheet; print and turn in.
- 10.13.16 Woman Can Do conference: at Vermont Technical College in Randolph VT. 7:00 am -3:45 pm.
- 10.19.16 Ben & Jerry’s tour
- 10.20/10.21 NO SCHOOL