- English @ 11:15
- Check late & missing work in Gradebook. Design Center Revisions: make sure to turn in the copy with teacher edits, as well as the revised version.
- Camera return: Ben?
- Shelburne Museum trip tomorrow:
- bring a lunch or money to buy it. If you get school lunch, you can fill out a lunch form and we will pick the lunch up before we leave tomorrow morning
- bring your CTE ID
- bring your sketchbook and drawing pencil (see due dates for Sketchbook assignment)
- if you have an afternoon class tomorrow, email your instructor (this morning) to let them know you will be on a field trip
- we will leave after we take attendance and return by 2:00 pm
- dress code: business casual and wear shoes that you can walk in!
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Printing Process book assignment continue to work with your partner
- New Sketchbook assignment: Shelburne Museum due BOD Thursday (10/6)
- Printing book pages due EOD Friday (10/7)
- Shutter: Due BOD Wednesday (10/5)
- Import photos directly into your LR catalog. Make a contact sheet; print and turn in.
- Elements poster was due EOD Thursday (9/29)
- Adobe Design Center Assignment: make edits/corrections and reprint. was Due EOD Monday (10/3)
- Staple revised poster to the one with teacher edits (so we can compare).
- Emphasis composition exercise in Illustrator (read p. 63-5, DBI (the blue book)) was due EOD Monday (10/3). Please print (print all artboards on 1 piece of tabloid paper), put name on it and place in hand-in box.
- 10.05.16 Shelburne Museum field trip
- 10.13.16 Woman Can Do conference: at Vermont Technical College in Randolph VT. 7:00 am -3:45 pm.