- Happy Monday, please welcome Ms. Gustafson to DCM. She will be working with you and Ms. Vaida today
- Sketchbook assignment for this week will be assigned tomorrow. Don’t panic as the assignment will be completed during our trip to Shelburne Museum….aren’t you curious now?
- Camera return: Ben
- No equipment can be checked out today or tonight, sorry 😦
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Printing Process book assignment work with your partner: research and begin deciding what information is going on which page
- 11:15- 12:15:
- Emphasis composition exercise in Illustrator. (read p. 63-5, DBI (the blue book)
- Correct Adobe Design Center poster. Once your corrections are made, place the new and improved JPEG in the folder in workgroups (remember to throw out the old JPEG)
- Emphasis composition due EOD today (10/3). Please print (print all artboards on 1 piece of tabloid paper), put name on it and place in hand-in box.
- Printing book pages due EOD Friday (10/7)
- Adobe Design Center Assignment: make edits/corrections and reprint. Due EOD today (10/3)
- Shutter: Due BOD Wednesday (10/5)
- Import photos directly into your LR catalog. Make a contact sheet; print and turn in.
- Elements poster was due EOD Thursday (9/29)
- 10.05.16 Shelburne Museum field trip
- 10.13.16 Woman Can Do conference: at Vermont Technical College in Randolph VT. 7:00 am -3:45 pm.