- Today is the end of the first progress period! We will have worker trait meetings next week.
- Camera check-in: Ben, Charlotte, Savannah
- Laptop/flash: Danny
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Emphasis composition exercise in Illustrator. (read p. 63-5, DBI (the blue book)
- Introduction to printing processes
- Shelburne Museum field trip
- Printing Process book assignment
- bleeds on documents
- Correct Adobe Design Center poster
- Emphasis composition exercise due EOD Monday (10/3)
- Printing book pages due EOD Friday (10/7)
- Adobe Design Center Assignment: make edits/corrections and reprint. Due EOD Monday (10/3)
- Shutter: Due BOD Wednesday (10/5)
- Import photos directly into your LR catalog. Make a contact sheet; print and turn in.
- Elements poster was due EOD Thursday (9/29)
- 9.30.16 End of first progress period
- 10.05.16 Shelburne Museum field trip
- 10.13.16 Woman Can Do conference: at Vermont Technical College in Randolph VT. 7:00 am -3:45 pm.