- Woman Can Do conference: at Vermont Technical College in Randolph VT on October 13th, 7:00 am -3:45 pm. Sign up by September 23rd. Ladies, Check your email for details and registration application
- Student ID. Make sure you have it with you at all times while on campus. It must be visible if you are on a field trip or CWE (if you don’t like the lanyard, you can exchange it for a clip in student services)
- T-shirt delivery day! We will wear our T-shirts to the CTE opening assembly tomorrow
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Sketchbook assignment #2
- Foundations of Design:
- brief review of arrangement & composition
- Foundations of Image Making:
- Illustrator: paths/objects/attributes etc. outline strokes/scaling
- Meet & Greet Invite (due EOD today)
- Drawing with Shape Tools (TBD)
- Digital Photography assignment.
- Students who still need to shoot: Aislynn, Olivia, Kadie, Savanah, Courtney, Arvid? Jason?
- Ben, Charlotte and Joey: need to gets pics off card.
- Meet & Greet Invite due EOD today
- Drawing with Shape Tools. Due EOD Tuesday
- Exposure (you will need to either check out a camera or shoot during an afternoon open studio). Due BOD Wednesday 9.21
- Save photos to local hard drive (NOT on the server…). Do not use Apple Photos to import your images!!
- 9.20.16 CTE Opening Assembly @ 10:00
- 9.22.16 St. Mike’s College Fair (seniors only) from 10-11 am. Sign up with Mrs. Curtis in Student Services TODAY!