- Woman Can Do conference: at Vermont Technical College in Randolph VT on October 13th, 7:00 am -3:45 pm. Sign up by September 23rd. Ladies, Check your email for details and registration application
- Student ID. Make sure you have it with you at all times while on campus. It must be visible if you are on a field trip or CWE (if you don’t like the lanyard, you can exchange it for a clip in student services)
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Pass back sketchbooks– we have some excellent illustrators in the room!!! Impressive.
- Digital Photography:
- each of you will need to copy the photos that were on your camera into a folder on your desktop.
- Make sure you do not import your photos into Apple Photos (uncheck “import photos from this device”).
- Once all partners have copied their photos to their desktop, then you may re-format the SD card.
- Composition: Arranging elements
- Categories of Design (due EOD). Print one copy and turn in, write all team members’ names on the back.
- Meet & Greet Invite (due EOD Monday)
- Drawing with Shape Tools (due some time next week)
- Digital Photography assignment (you can shoot this afternoon, if you have time)
- Categories of Design assignment Due EOD Friday
- Meet & Greet Invite due EOD Monday
- Drawing with Shape Tools. Due TBD
- Exposure (you will need to either check out a camera or shoot during an afternoon open studio). Due BOD Wednesday 9.21
- Save photos to local hard drive (NOT on the server…). Do not use Apple Photos to import your images!!
- Sketchbook #1. Due Thursday 9.15
- 9.20.16 CTE Opening Assembly @ 10:00
- 9.22.16 St. Mike’s College Fair (seniors only) from 10-11 am. Sign up with Mrs. Curtis in Student Services by 9.19.16 (next Monday)