- CTE paperwork packet (Dresden) + DCM paperwork (Kadie): Due today BOD
- Housekeeping: Email: can everyone access email? Blog: has everyone bookmarked the blog? ctedesign.wordpress.com
- Tomorrow we will begin the digital photography unit. If you have a dSLR camera, have Ms. P look at it to make sure it has all the options you will need for tomorrow.
- English @ 11:15
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Pop Quiz: log into the server and have an instructor approve your DAM (digital Asset Management)
- What is graphic design, can we agree on a definition?
- New Assignment: What is Graphic Design? poster
- Intro to Illustrator:
- Digital Asset Management: What is Graphic Design folder/imagery folder in Assignments.
- Document Set-up: tabloid size, intent for Print. Naming protocols for files (use initials!)
- Type Tool + Color: Fill/Stroke.
- Placing images/resizing
- Reading: Graphic Design Solutions, Chapter 1 pages 4-21. Due BOD Thursday 9.8.16
- Identity Assignment… was due EOD Friday File/Print…. (Printer: Xerox Hold) Ms. Vaida will show you how to release your print. Make sure your filename includes your initials (ex. identity_tb.psd)
- What is Graphic Design? Poster due TBD (to be determined)
- CTE Opening Assembly 9.20.16 @ 10:00