Did everyone remember to bring their laptop today……?
- Design Studio meeting will be today at 11:30 am:
- review client interaction/email
- introduce design studio workflow and digital asset management
- CCV courses: Make sure you have your supplies (see email from Emmy), first class is this Friday
- 11:15 meet with Ms. Papp in DCM, (Tyler Matt, Alayna) to review UPS coop
- ALL. Design Studio Stationery (letterhead/envelope/BC/thank you card). Client: DCM (Design & Creative Media).
- Completed first comp was due on Friday. Comp 1 review instructor comments and re-submit. Due BOD tomorrow.
- You will each design a coordinated stationery set to use while in the Design Studio, as a junior designer in the Design Studio @ DCM. Include the contact information provided on the blog, including hours + phone #. Also include your email address.
- Set up stationery in 1 AI file, with multiple artboards: BC (may have bleeds: 2″x 3.5″ and may be duplexed), letterhead (8.5″ x 11″ NO BLEED), envelope (4.125″ x 9.5″ NO BLEED)
- Save to: Groups/Design Studio/2016-17/PROJECTS & ASSIGNMENTS/DCM Stationery/your name
- ALL. Passion Project.
- details to come early next week.
- 17000. Essex Rotary Hockey Program
- 17001. Independence Market Gardens Logo. Client: Natasha Halverson
- 17002. EHS Choral Concert.
- 17007. Little Ones University Logo. Client: Kristen Fontaine
- Email client to introduce yourself and invite her into CTE for a meeting.
- 17008. EHS/CTE Nurse’s office branding project
- 17009. Painting Notecards. Client: Oscar Sanchez.
- 17010. Unified District branding/marketing
- Alayna. 17011. Hangtags for children’s knit cap. Client: Susan Pratt
- review folder and send introduction email
- Tyler. 17012. Meet & Greet postcards + signs. Client: Bob Travers/Theresa Sorrell
- This is not a re-design, you will be updating last years card. Work with Ms. Vaida to set up digital files.
- Make changes, once you have teacher approval, work with Ms. Vaida to set up production file and run postcards.
- Brian. 17013. VT Philharmonic. Client (poster/PC/Ad): Polly McMurty + Client (program): Edie Miller
- review design requirements provided by client and research visuals
- research brief due by lunch tomorrow
- Matt. 17014. T-shirt Assembly Poster. Client: Linda Dulleba
- first comp due EOD tomorrow
- 17015. CTE Marketing Project
- Mayla. 17016. Community Service Days. Client: Emmy Charron.
- Look at Community Service Days from years past.
- Brainstorm/sketch/gather inspiration for design create research brief. Due EOD tomorrow
- Apollo. 17021. Opening Assembly stickers. Client: DCM instructors
- review folders and send introduction email
- CTE Opening Assembly, Tuesday 9.20.16 @ 10:00 am