- If you still need recognition tickets, see Ms. Robert (assistant director) in the main office
- Food Service June 6-9th (Rink Cafe: closed)
- Grinder line only: 10 am to 1 pm
- snack bar: 7 am to 1 pm
- Cafeteria closed June 10th
- English today at 11:15.
- Clean up day! We will be doing cleaning tasks throughout the program and the CTE hallways.
- Take home presentation boards and other work you might want to keep. Don’t wait till Wednesday.
- Make PDF’s of project work (in case you don’t have the software home)
- Save whatever work you want to take home on a flash drive (remember that your Lightroom catalog and raw photographs are saved locally) see Ms. V if you need a flash drive
- Clean workstation & monitor
- Remove your work from the walls
- Recycle files you do not need. Printed projects and prototypes in good condition may be donated to the classroom as samples, as can manila folders with minimal writing
- Do not delete project/assignment work off of the server
- Do delete all personal files off of desktop/server
- Check in books, color wheels and tools with an instructor
- Workstations must be left in the condition that they were when you came. Please organize, recycle, take home work.
Once you have submitted ALL DCM work…..
- Ms. Vaida has small portfolios for your work in the first year lab
- Output 8 ½ x 11 prints of all your portfolio work for your portfolio book. (process book and other prototypes can go in side pockets).
- If you finish EVERYTHING, there are games (Pictionary + Masquerade) that you can play this afternoon.
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)