- Welcome to the last day of portfolio presentation week:
- when the person before you leaves the production room you may get ready in the hallway
- Quiet, self-paced work period. Disruptions will not be tolerated
- No printing during presentations
- Food Service June 6-9th
- Grinder line only: 10 am to 1 pm
- snack bar: 7 am to 1 pm
- Rink Cafe: closed beginning June 6
- Cafeteria closed June 10th
- Missing DCM assignment/project work and academic class work:
- Due EOD Monday, June 6th
- If you do not complete missing work by EOD Monday, then you will return on Make-Up days, Thursday June 9th and Friday June 10th
- Brian: continue working on the CTE picture collage
Assignments for the week:
- Thank you to Dan Post Senning
- after you complete your presentation, write a thank you note to Dan on your DCM thank you card (print in the afternoon) thanking him for his presentation reflecting on one thing that you learned form hm and used in your presentation.
- Choose your tutorial
- Snowboard assignment
- Check to make sure you are not missing any projects. If you are, you will need to prioritize you time over the next week.
- Make PDF’s of project work (in case you don’t have the software home)
- Save whatever work you want to take home on a flash drive (remember that your Lightroom catalog and raw photographs are saved locally) see Ms. V if you need a flash drive
- Clean workstation & monitor
- Remove your work from the walls
- Recycle files you do not need. Printed projects and prototypes in good condition may be donated to the classroom as samples, as can manila folders with minimal writing
- Do not delete project/assignment work off of the server
- Do delete all personal files off of desktop/server
- Check in books, color wheels and tools with an instructor
- Product label. was due Tuesday 5/3. Make sure you turn in a prototype + a printed flat version of your design in your project folder.
- Song Lyric Project was due Friday 4/15
- Make sure your Illustrator file is set up for VIDEO (not print) and that the dimensions match your video settings and that you import the layered AI file as a composition (not footage)
- When you are done: 1. Render your video as a Lossless .mov then, 2. Use Media Encoder to convert to an .mp4. Save both the .mov and the .mp4 in your project folder.
- CCV college project: was due Friday, April 15th
- Turn in your project folders: GD1: prints that are sized/scaled for 11×17 with marks + bleeds. Digital Photography: printed pdfs of contact sheets, and prints on letter sized paper (unless your images are part of your GD1 project).
- Digital Asset Management: make sure all your files are organized and easy to find on the server. For Digi Photo: export edited images as DNGs, make sure digital copies of your pdf contact sheets are in the folder
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)