CONGRATULATIONS! You have completed your final exam.
- Food Service June 6-9th
- Grinder line only: 10 am to 1 pm
- snack bar: 7 am to 1 pm
- Rink Cafe: closed beginning June 6
- Cafeteria closed June 10th
- Missing DCM assignment/project work and academic class work:
- Due EOD Monday, June 6th
- If you do not complete missing work by EOD Monday, then you will return on Make-Up days, Thursday June 9th and Friday June 10th
- Last project for the year: z10_DCMTradingCards. Due EOD Monday 6.6.16
- No printing during presentation period.
- Laptops will be collected EOD Monday June 6th. Please see Ms. Vaida if you need a flash drive.
- Workstations must be left in the condition that they were when you came. Please organize, recycle, take home work.
- Update your personal server folder with all project work from this year (make sure it is in GD2 folder).
- Delete any personal work or Design Studio work that is in your personal folder on the server.
- DO NOT touch the jobshop folder files (unless it is the clean up a job you have not yet been assessed on)
- Make PDFs of any/all work you would like to take with you (can be either project work or Design Studio work)
- Remove your work from the walls
- Recycle files you do not need. Printed projects and prototypes in good condition may be donated to the classroom as samples, as can manila folders with minimal writing
- Check in any tools with an instructor
- Capstone project Save all pieces on your server/year 2/capstone (make sure your files & assets are well organized). Remember: Capstone must be completed in its entirety, even if not all pieces made it into the web portfolio.
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- On hold until portfolio is completed. Fix names and see additional revisions. Print and turn in for proofing.
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah + Abigail
- meet with Ms. P in the afternoon to make adjustments to color and spacing + iconography.
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)