- Mounting and planning your presentation
- If you are mounting digital photos, you will work with Ms. V to output them to nice photo paper. Place HR jpegs (Firstname_Lastname_01.jpeg) in workgroups/PortfolioPresentationPhotos
- Each of you must complete (and get signed off by Ms. P or Ms. B) a practice mounted piece before receiving your final boards (Khalil). Final mat boards (and all printed work) should be stored along the back wall on the shelf.
- When mounting: clean hands, careful gluing, measure twice, cut once. Be careful, focused and deliberate.
- CLEAN & COVER your glues sticks when you are done!
- You may print and assemble prototypes as needed. You will need a print out of your process book.
- Continue working on your script. Which pieces will you present? How many pieces total? Print and give to instructor for feedback
- Remember that your presentation is longer, and will include a Q & A
- Capstone project Save all pieces on your server/year 2/capstone (make sure your files & assets are well organized). Remember: Capstone must be completed in its entirety, even if not all pieces made it into the web portfolio.
- script writing and mounting. See above
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- On hold until portfolio is completed. Fix names and see additional revisions. Print and turn in for proofing.
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah + Abigail
- make adjustments to color and spacing + iconography, if needed.
- 5.30.16 NO SCHOOL
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)