- Belma/Selma: CCV meeting at 11:15 am
- Make sure you know what day you are presenting next week… Check the schedule.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- revising: introduction, transitions from piece to piece and conclusion
- timing your presentation (10 minutes is the goal)
- PORTFOLIO reminders:
- Final mat boards (and all printed work) should be stored along the back wall on the shelf.
- Output pieces to nice paper with marks and bleeds. Trim carefully.
- If you are mounting digital photos, you will work with Ms. V to output them to nice photo paper. Place HR jpegs (Firstname_Lastname_01.jpeg) in workgroups/PortfolioPresentationPhotos
- When mounting: clean hands, careful gluing, measure twice, cut once. Be careful, focused and deliberate.
- CLEAN & COVER your glues sticks when you are done! CLEAN YOUR WORK AREAS!
- You may print and assemble prototypes as needed. You will need a print out of your process book.
- Product label. was due Tuesday 5/3. Make sure you turn in a prototype + a printed flat version of your design in your project folder.
- Song Lyric Project was due Friday 4/15
- Make sure your Illustrator file is set up for VIDEO (not print) and that the dimensions match your video settings and that you import the layered AI file as a composition (not footage)
- When you are done: 1. Render your video as a Lossless .mov then, 2. Use Media Encoder to convert to an .mp4. Save both the .mov and the .mp4 in your project folder.
- CCV college project: was due Friday, April 15th
- Turn in your project folders: GD1: prints that are sized/scaled for 11×17 with marks + bleeds. Digital Photography: printed pdfs of contact sheets, and prints on letter sized paper (unless your images are part of your GD1 project).
- Digital Asset Management: make sure all your files are organized and easy to find on the server. For Digi Photo: export edited images as DNGs, make sure digital copies of your pdf contact sheets are in the folder
- 5.30.16 NO SCHOOL
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.2.16 DCM 1 State Assessment (during class)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)