- Happy (sunny) Friday
- Portfolios will be sent at 2:00 pm.
- If you are planning on using video in your website:
- put the mp4 in workgroups/PortfolioVideo. make sure it has your name in the title, as well as the name of the project as you want it to be in vimeo (ex. EyeOfTheTiger_msPerlah.mp4 or MyCapstoneBrandNameAnimation_JohnDoe.mp4). (see Ms. P asap if you need help rendering/encoding your video)
- Tell Ms. V immediately so that she can queue it up to upload to vimeo. She will email you a link that you can embed in your website. This whole process takes a little bit of time to happen, so make sure you take care of this ASAP.
- once link is in folder, you may begin mounting
- Tom: continue working on your Lyndon Portfolio Review packet. See instructor if you need help
- Capstone project Save on your server/year 2/capstone.
- PORTFOLIO: Web portfolio due EOD
- Directions for Exporting jpegs (updated with LR details)
- How to set up your web portfolio: Web portfolio directions
- If you need to photograph prototypes, lights are set up in the production room
- Things for instructors to proof:
- Capstone process book. (print and turn in)
- web descriptions + about me. (MAKE sure you are putting all web descriptions into a google doc and printing them out for us to proof before putting them into your website!)
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- On hold until portfolio is completed. Fix names and see additional revisions. Print and turn in for proofing.
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah + Abigail
- make adjustments to color and spacing + iconography, if needed.
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)