- FYI: today really is another A day (in case you start feeling a sense of deja vu)
- We will be reviewing portfolio mounting today, so please plan on coming into the first year lab for a refresher.
- Tom: continue working on your Lyndon Portfolio Review packet. See instructor if you need help
- We (your instructors) would like to start proofing things, namely your capstone process book and your web descriptions + about me page. Make sure you turn in work as soon as possible!
- Capstone project Save on your server/year 2/capstone.
- PORTFOLIO: Web portfolio due Thursday EOD
- Directions for Exporting jpegs (updated with LR details)
- How to set up your web portfolio: Web portfolio directions
- If you need to photograph prototypes, lights are set up in the production room
- Things for instructors to proof:
- Capstone process book. (print and turn in)
- web descriptions + about me. (MAKE sure you are putting all web descriptions into a google doc and printing them out for us to proof before putting them into your website!)
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- On hold until portfolio is completed. Fix names and see additional revisions. Print and turn in for proofing.
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah + Abigail
- make minor adjustments.
- 5.19.16 Dan Post Senning presentation on presenting
- 5.20.16 Online portfolio due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)