- FYI: tomorrow will ALSO be an A day (in case you start feeling a sense of deja vu)
- NECAP science testing. Find your school’s testing + bussing schedule here. NECAP today: BFA-Fx + Milton
- English @ 11:30 am
- Laptops Tori and Tyler
- Late lunch today– 12:30 (EHS is hosting 200 middle school students).
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Mounting Demonstration/Discussion (today or tomorrow)
- Things for instructors to proof:
- process book. (print and turn in)
- web descriptions + about me. (MAKE sure you are putting all web descriptions into a google doc and printing them out for us to proof before putting them into your website!)
- Directions for Exporting jpegs (updated with LR details)
- How to set up your web portfolio: Web portfolio directions
- Photograph prototypes: lights are set-up in production room.
- Product label. was due Tuesday 5/3. Make sure you turn in a prototype + a printed flat version of your design in your project folder.
- Song Lyric Project was due Friday 4/15
- Make sure your Illustrator file is set up for VIDEO (not print) and that the dimensions match your video settings and that you import the layered AI file as a composition (not footage)
- When you are done: 1. Render your video as a Lossless .mov then, 2. Use Media Encoder to convert to an .mp4. Save both the .mov and the .mp4 in your project folder.
- CCV college project: was due Friday, April 15th
- Turn in your project folders: GD1: prints that are sized/scaled for 11×17 with marks + bleeds. Digital Photography: printed pdfs of contact sheets, and prints on letter sized paper (unless your images are part of your GD1 project).
- Digital Asset Management: make sure all your files are organized and easy to find on the server. For Digi Photo: export edited images as DNGs, make sure digital copies of your pdf contact sheets are in the folder
- 5.20.16 Online Portfolios due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)