- Tom: continue working on your Lyndon Portfolio Review packet. See instructor if you need help.
- Tom: CVU Senior portfolio invite: turn folder in for grading. DUE Today
- Tom: Meeting for all CVU seniors in room M116. 12:45
- Capstone project Save on your server/year 2/capstone.
- PORTFOLIO: Web portfolio due next Thursday EOD
- Directions for Exporting jpegs (updated with LR details)
- How to set up your web portfolio: Web portfolio directions
- Things for instructors to proof:
- Capstone process book. (print and turn in)
- web descriptions + about me. (MAKE sure you are putting all web descriptions into a google doc and printing them out for us to proof before putting them into your website!)
- Jake 10666. WVPD 7 walks Brochure + Booklet. Client: Tom Malinowski.
- Greenways + Seven Walks brochure- please work with Ms V and organize assets from both Greenways and Seven Walks. This will enable instructors to finish minor edits so you can work on portfolio. Due: first thing this morning
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- Fix names and see additional revisions. Print and turn in for proofing (portfolio is your first priority).
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah + Abigail
- Make minor leading adjustments and re-print
- Tom 10699G Large format Red Carpet Banner for EHS Music
- ready file/folder for grading and turn in Due: EOD
- 5.19.16 Dan Post Senning presentation on presenting
- 5.20.16 Online portfolio due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)