- Tom: continue working on your Lyndon Portfolio Review packet. See instructor if you need help.
- GIV Entrepreneurship has room. Apply now!
- Capstone project
- Save on your server/year 2/capstone
- Identify the audience, compare to other brands. What is the identity of your “brand”? Start thinking about colors/typography/imagery, inspiration. Remember that you will need to include some writing and explanations about your thinking for this capstone project.
- A professional example of what branding looks like across platforms from Solidarity of Unbridled Labor (formerly JDK Design)
- Jake 10666. WVPD 7 walks Brochure + Booklet. Client: Tom Malinowski.
- Greenways brochure-finish revisions, proof, send to client Due: EOD
- Seven Walks Brochure- waiting for client response
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- finish revisions, print and turn in for proofing.
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah + Abigail
- Make minor leading adjustments and re-print
- Tom 10699G Large format Red Carpet Banner for EHS Music
- It’s a go. Package file and let Ms. V know when it’s ready
- ready file/folder for grading and turn in Due: EOD
- 5.19.16 Dan Post Senning presentation on presenting
- 5.20.16 Online portfolio due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)