- May 4-11th. Stop by the library and vote for your favorite Bookjacket.
- GIV Entrepreneurship has room. Apply now!
- Alex R: confirm shooting schedule with Mr. Kittredge
- English 11:15 am
- Portfolio website accounts: We will finish setting up accounts today: Alayna, Keagen,Victoria
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Bookjacket client meeting self-assessment + professional skills inventory (three things you do well, three things you can improve upon) Was due Friday
- Product label. was due Tuesday 5/3. Make sure you turn in a prototype + a printed flat version of your design in your project folder.
- Song Lyric Project was due Friday 4/15
- Make sure your Illustrator file is set up for VIDEO (not print) and that the dimensions match your video settings and that you import the layered AI file as a composition (not footage)
- When you are done: 1. Render your video as a Lossless .mov then, 2. Use Media Encoder to convert to an .mp4. Save both the .mov and the .mp4 in your project folder.
- CCV college project: was due Friday, April 15th
- Turn in your project folders: GD1: prints that are sized/scaled for 11×17 with marks + bleeds. Digital Photography: printed pdfs of contact sheets, and prints on letter sized paper (unless your images are part of your GD1 project).
- Digital Asset Management: make sure all your files are organized and easy to find on the server. For Digi Photo: export edited images as DNGs, make sure digital copies of your pdf contact sheets are in the folder
- 5.12.16 Bookjacket Reception @ 11:30-12:15
- 5.19.16 Dan Post Senning presentation
- 5.20.16 Online Portfolios due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations
- 6.08.16 Recognition Rehearsal (during school)
- 6.08.16 Recognition Night (in the evening)
- 6.09.16/06.10.16 Make-up student days (if you need to make-up or complete work)