- Recognition Rehearsal Details
- Update/Review panel questions with DCM 2
- Capstone Inspiration: A professional example of what branding looks like across platforms from Solidarity of Unbridled Labor (formerly JDK Design)
- Capstone check-in/critique tomorrow 11:15 am (5/5). Print out all parts (at what ever stage of completion they are at) and be prepared to present to the group. Half of you will present Tuesday, the other half Wednesday.
- Tom: continue working on your Lyndon Portfolio Review packet. See instructor if you need help.
- check and make sure that you can access (and log in to) your portfoliobox account. We still need confirmation from Dakota
- A written list of portfolio contents for teacher approval: was EOD Friday We need lists from: Khalil, Dakota and Alexis
- Review portfolio calendar & final exam steps
- Capstone project
- Save on your server/year 2/capstone
- Identify the audience, compare to other brands. What is the identity of your “brand”? Start thinking about colors/typography/imagery, inspiration. Remember that you will need to include some writing and explanations about your thinking for this capstone project.
- Jake 10666. WVPD 7 walks Brochure + Booklet. Client: Tom Malinowski.
- Seven Walks-waiting for instructor to proof
- Brochure- revisions, proof, send to client Due: EOD today
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- print and hand in for feedback
- Khalil 10686 Pre-tech Pathways Poster (series of 4). Client: Rebecca Morse
- Adjust image to fit on 12×18, Print 5 of each and trim DUE: Today
- After printing: prepare file for grading, and turn into Ms. V DUE: Today
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah + Abigail
- meet with instructor today
- Tom 10699G Large format Red Carpet Banner for EHS Music
- Waiting on client response
- 5.19.16 Dan Post Senning presentation on presenting
- 5.20.16 Online portfolio due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations