- Progress period ends Friday. Any project work not turned in prior to that will become an NTI (not turned in, which is equivalent to a zero)
- English at 11:15 am
- If you haven’t yet, please make sure to clean up your workstation today in anticipation of starting portfolio.
- Ice cream update: From now until the end of the year, there will be no ice cream allowed in the program space.
- Bookjacket update:
- fitting adjustments today: Mayla, Alex S, Alayna.
- Book jackets will be on display in the library starting tomorrow.
- Voting will run for one week. We will have a closing reception on Thursday May 12th. Professional dress will be required. You may invite guests to the reception.
- Portfolio website accounts: we will be using portfoliobox to build our websites. We will begin setting up accounts today (one pod at a time). Do not set up an account without a teacher.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- PORTFOLIO– what’s it all about? (postponed till tomorrow). If you finish your product label early, you can begin revising your ad campaign and process book.
- Product label project work time.
- Product label. Due EOD Today. Make sure you turn in a prototype + a printed flat version of your design in your project folder.
- Bookjacket client meeting self-assessment + professional skills inventory (three things you do well, three things you can improve upon) Was due Friday
- Song Lyric Project was due Friday 4/15
- Make sure your Illustrator file is set up for VIDEO (not print) and that the dimensions match your video settings and that you import the layered AI file as a composition (not footage)
- When you are done: 1. Render your video as a Lossless .mov then, 2. Use Media Encoder to convert to an .mp4. Save both the .mov and the .mp4 in your project folder.
- CCV college project: was due Friday, April 15th
- Turn in your project folders: GD1: prints that are sized/scaled for 11×17 with marks + bleeds. Digital Photography: printed pdfs of contact sheets, and prints on letter sized paper (unless your images are part of your GD1 project).
- Digital Asset Management: make sure all your files are organized and easy to find on the server. For Digi Photo: export edited images as DNGs, make sure digital copies of your pdf contact sheets are in the folder
- 5.5.16 Pre-school visits 10:30-11:00
- 5.6.16 4th quarter progress reports close
- 5.12.16 Bookjacket Reception @ 11:30-12:15
- 5.19.16 Dan Post Senning presentation
- 5.20.16 Online Portfolios due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations