- Tori- laptop/flash return
- Flynn Theater trip. Report to DCM at 8:50 bus leaves at 9:15 sharp.We will be back on campus by 12:15. You are excused from your AB2 class. Come here instead at 8:50 am. Here is a review in the Free Press.
- Pam B-J + Alex R: Bookjacket PDF x1/A with all marks+ bleeds turned on; save in workgroup/Bookjacket2016/Bookjacket_yourinitials.pdf
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Product label project: worktime
- Product label:
- Product Label-protoype and PDP square inches; due before English Thursday
- Finish vector version of company logo due EOD Weds
- Song Lyric Project was due Friday 4/15
- Make sure your Illustrator file is set up for VIDEO (not print) and that the dimensions match your video settings and that you import the layered AI file as a composition (not footage)
- When you are done: 1. Render your video as a Lossless .mov then, 2. Use Media Encoder to convert to an .mp4. Save both the .mov and the .mp4 in your project folder.
- CCV college project: was due: Friday, April 15th
- Turn in your project folders: GD1: prints that are sized/scaled for 11×17 with marks + bleeds. Digital Photography: printed pdfs of contact sheets, and prints on letter sized paper (unless your images are part of your GD1 project).
- Digital Asset Management: make sure all your files are organized and easy to find on the server. For Digi Photo: export edited images as DNGs, make sure digital copies of your pdf contact sheets are in the folder
- 5.5.16 Pre-school visits 10:30-11:00
- 5.6.16 4th quarter progress reports close
- 5.12.16 Bookjacket Reception @ 11:30-12:15
- 5.19.16 Dan Post Senning presentation
- 5.20.16 Online Portfolios due
- 5.31.16 – 6.3.16 Portfolio presentations