- Capstone Inspiration: A professional example of what branding looks like across platforms from Solidarity of Unbridled Labor (formerly JDK Design)
- Flynn Theater trip tomorrow. We will leave from here at 9:05. We will be back on campus by 12:15. You are excused from your AB2 class. Here is a review in the Free Press.
- CCV Fast Forward Dual Enrollment College project description was due 4/15/16
- Capstone project
- Save on your server/year 2/capstone
- begin research. Identify the audience, compare to other brands. What is the identity of your “brand”? Start thinking about colors/typography/imagery, inspiration. Remember that you will need to include some writing and explanations about your thinking for this capstone project.
- Jake 10666. WVPD 7 walks Brochure + Booklet. Client: Tom Malinowski.
- OK to send pdf to client EOD today
- Tom 10653. Natural Resources Cider label. Client: Jason Kittredge.
- on hold while we research labels
- Khalil 10650. Notecards. Client: Oscar Sanchez.
- finish editing images and update Ms. Due by lunch today
- ready file and turn in for grading.
- Jake 10615 Engineering Design and Production Technologies. Client: Robin Lane.
- Send one more follow-up email (cc Bob Travers this time). Due by lunch today
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- print revised comp and give to instructor
- Khalil 10685 Childcare Pathway infographic. Clients: Norm Poutre + Connie Esmay
- waiting on instructor feedback
- Khalil 10686 Pre-tech Pathways Poster (series of 4). Client: Rebecca Morse
- see client email and schedule time to meet. Due first thing this morning
- Alexis 10672 Table banner Client: Emmy Charron & Deb Curtis
- Print to size and scale make adjustments as needed
- Work with Ms. P to prep files to send to client
- Tom 10699D CVU grad challenge invite. Client: Linda Dulleba
- send reminder email Due EOD today
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah
- see email for content
- start comping ideas for visuals
- Tom 10699G Large format Red Carpet Banner for EHS Music
- Email Nick to introduce yourself and get high res logos. See file for specs.
- 4.27.16 Flynn Theater trip