- Welcome back
- Capstone Inspiration: A professional example of what branding looks like across platforms from Solidarity of Unbridled Labor (formerly JDK Design)
- Flynn Theater trip this Wednesday. Bus leaves CTE at 9:15 am. Please see an instructor this morning if you have transportation concerns.
- CCV Fast Forward Dual Enrollment College project description was due 4/15/16
- Capstone project
- Save on your server/year 2/capstone
- begin research. Identify the audience, compare to other brands. What is the identity of your “brand”? Start thinking about colors/typography/imagery, inspiration. Remember that you will need to include some writing and explanations about your thinking for this capstone project.
- Jake 10666. WVPD 7 walks Brochure + Booklet. Client: Tom Malinowski.
- revise 7- walks brochure inside spread
- goal is to send pdf to client EOD today
- Tom 10653. Natural Resources Cider label. Client: Jason Kittredge.
- on hold while we research labels
- Khalil 10650. Notecards. Client: Oscar Sanchez.
- finish editing images
- ready file and turn in for grading.
- Jake 10615 Engineering Design and Production Technologies. Client: Robin Lane.
- Send one more follow-up email (cc Bob Travers this time).
- Dakota 10684 Recognition Student Viewbook (design)
- print revised comp and give to instructor
- Khalil 10685 Childcare Pathway infographic. Clients: Norm Poutre + Connie Esmay
- waiting on instructor feedback
- Khalil 10686 Pre-tech Pathways Poster (series of 4). Client: Rebecca Morse
- waiting on client feedback
- Alexis 10672 Table banner Client: Emmy Charron & Deb Curtis
- Print to size and scale make adjustments as needed
- Work with Ms. P to prep files to send to client
- Jake 10637 VT Phil Spring Program Client: Edie Miller
- ready file and turn in for grading
- Tom 10699D CVU grad challenge invite. Client: Linda Dulleba
- waiting for client feedback
- Alexis 10699E Batmitvah Invitation. Client: Ms. Perlah
- see email for content
- start comping ideas for visuals
- 4.27.16 Flynn Theater trip