- CCV College projects: make sure you are meeting with instructors for feedback and that you are on target for your April 15th deadline.
- CCV Digital Photography: We will meet briefly in the production studio after morning meeting to discuss file format for submission (DNGs). Bring paper and a pen so you can take notes.
- Alayna & Keagen: see an instructor to download + install the Adobe Media Encoder.
- Laptops: Tyler & Keagen
- Today is the CTE/EHS Career Fair. You will have the opportunity to go up and visit, if you would like to. We will send you up by pods. If you go, you must complete a raffle entry ticket as proof of attendance. Turn your entry ticket in to Mrs. B + Ms. P
- Brian: Meet with Ms. P today to start working on all-school collage.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Nursery Rhyme: Place a copy in the folder this morning. Due before break this morning.
- Bookjacket: We are collecting your books today
- DONE: Tori, Belma, Pam
- Many of you have minor edits to make internally, make corrections from instructors and resubmit.
- The rest of you cannot be working on anything else until you have turned in a final comp to us.
- Once you have final approval, print out one more copy (flat on 11×17 with marks + bleeds, scale to fit), and prepare your files for project submission. Turn in your project folder with organized supporting documentation (thumbnails, roughs and original bookjacket)
- Song Lyric: continue developing animation.
- Product Label: work on developing vector logo. Turn in comp for feedback when complete.
- Bookjacket: final Due date EOD Wednesday 4/13
- Song Lyric Project final due date EOD Friday 4/15
- CCV college project: Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- Product label project: logo design TBD
- Nursery Rhyme animation: Render as lossless .mov, then encode as an .mp4 and put a copy in Workgroups/Nursery Rhyme
- Product label project: three thumbnails of company logo, plus a written description both of the brand (ex history, origin story, or purpose) and a description of the audience, plus container/vessel. Clip together and place in hand in box and have instructor check vessel.
- 4.15.16 Johnson State College Artist visit day
- 4.18.16 -4.22.16 April break