- CCV College projects: make sure you are meeting with instructors for feedback and that you are on target for your April 15th deadline. If you are submitting digital photographs, meet with Ms. Perlah this week to review digital submission requirements (you will need to export your raw files as dngs)
- camera return: Tyler
- Congratulations to our very own Alayna Boucher, gold medalist in the VT SkillsUSA Pin Design competition. Her pin will be manufactured this spring to be passed out at the national competition, where Alayna will be competing against 49 other state gold medalists in Kansas City! Way to go!
- PE meets Friday this week for the field trip (bus leaves at 11:15).
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Media Encoder: we will install the media encoder and encode the Nursery Rhyme animation as a group.
- Bookjacket: Please update Ms. P as to what feedback you received from Mrs. Gulick and Ms. Lupo. If you were given final approval on the design, please print and submit for final internal approval. If you have changes to make, please do so and re-submit to the client (bring upstairs).
- Song Lyric: continue developing animation
- Product Label: work on developing vector logo. Turn in comp for feedback when complete.
- Nursery Rhyme: encode movie and put final file (nurseryrhyme_your initials) in Workgroups/Nursery Rhyme
- Product label project:
- logo design TBD
- Bookjacket: final Due date EOD Wednesday 4/13
- Song Lyric Project final due date EOD Friday 4/15
- CCV college project: Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- Product label project: three thumbnails of company logo, plus a written description both of the brand (ex history, origin story, or purpose) and a description of the audience, plus container/vessel. Clip together and place in hand in box and have instructor check vessel.
- Nursery Rhyme animation render the movie using Lossless/Best Setting in the Render Queue as a .mov. Make sure your .mov is named NurseryRhyme_initials and that it is saved into Assignments/AfterEffects/Nursery Rhyme.
- 4.15.16 Johnson State College Artist visit day
- 4.18.16 -4.22.16 April break