- Seven Days article about Lyn Severance (remember, she came and visited this fall?)
- CCV College projects: make sure you are meeting with instructors for feedback and that you are on target for your April 15th deadline
- CTE Scholarship applications due Friday, April 8th
- Alex S: meet with Ms. Gulick this morning
- Pam: SBAC make-up: Student Services from 9:40-11:30 am and 12:30-2 pm today or Thursday – Friday 9:40-11:30 am. Which sessions do you choose?
- Alayna check in with instructor about SkillsUSA
- Visiting student @ 1:15
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Song Lyric Project
- Install Adobe Media Encoder and encode nursery rhyme.
- Animating with music: digital song file due this morning
- Markers: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/layer-markers-composition-markers.html
- Book jacket worktime:
- First comp: Make revisions based on art direction. Print & place in hand-in box. Due EOD
- Body copy: If you copied your text from google docs into your template, make sure that all formatting (esp. italics) has been brought over to the InDesign document, make corrections based on teacher feedback.
- High-res imagery: If you are going to create assets for your bookjacket in either Illustrator or Photoshop, make sure your documents are build to size and scale and that your imagery is HQ print ready resolution and properly linked.
- Encode Nursery Rhyme: put .mp4 in workgroups/Nursery Rhyme
- Product label project: final due date TBD
- three thumbnails of company logo, plus a written description both of the brand (ex history, origin story, or purpose) and a description of the audience, plus container/vessel. Clip together and place in hand in box and have instructor check vessel. Due: BOD
- Bookjacket: final Due date TBD
- Revised first comp due EOD
- Second client meeting Friday April 8th
- Song Lyric Project final due date TBD
- CCV college project:
- Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- check your timelines
- Nursery Rhyme animation render the movie using Lossless/Best Setting in the Render Queue as a .mov. Make sure your .mov is named NurseryRhyme_initials and that it is saved into Assignments/AfterEffects/Nursery Rhyme. Was due: April 1st
- 4.07.16 Authors visit
- 4.08.16 next client meeting for bookjacket
- 4.15.16 Johnson State College Artist visit day
- 4.18.16 -4.22.16 April break